Installing Overwatch on the PS4 ps4 first contact
@ 90.61%, don’t know what to expect, except what I’ve picked up from the brief tutorial… here are class tips I found from the PSN blog
- Don’t stay deployed in Sentry Configuration in one location for too long, or your enemy will adapt and gain the upper hand.
- If you use Self-Destruct after activating Boosters, D.Va ejects—but her mech continues moving forward before detonating.
- Genji’s Deflect ability isn’t just for defense. Aim at enemies when using it to hit them with their own attacks.
- Scatter Arrow can be devastating when aimed at the ground in front of your target.
- Detonate a Concussion Mine at your feet to launch yourself into the air and reach higher areas. Don’t worry—you won’t take any damage from your own Mine.
- Soundwave, the alternate fire mode of Lúcio’s Sonic Amplifier, is useful for keeping enemies away, but it can also be used to push enemies off of cliffs.
- After stunning an enemy with your Flashbang, it’s much easier to hit them with the Peacekeeper’s alternate fire.
- Placing an Ice Wall under you or your teammates will raise them up on top of the wall, giving them access to higher areas.
- Guardian Angel can save you, too—use it on a distant teammate to take yourself out of immediate danger from enemies.
- Concussive Blast can push enemies away and even knock them off cliffs, but you can also use it to push yourself away.
- While you pass through enemies when you’re in Wraith Form, you can still gather Health Packs and Soul Globes while using it.
- You can adjust the direction of your Charge as you rocket forward, making it so you can reach a target even if there’s not a straight path.
- Chain Hook can interrupt many enemy abilities — including some ultimates.
- Use Tactical Visor when your enemies are unaware of your location. They’ll have less time to seek cover or use defensive abilities.
- The projectile from the Photon Projector’s alternate fire pierces through enemies as well as barriers such as Reinhardt’s Barrier Field, allowing it to hit multiple targets.
- Turrets must rotate to face their target before firing, so always try to build your turrets in the direction you’re expecting enemies to come from.
- If you Recall immediately after taking damage, you will regain your lost health.
- Venom Mines placed along the likely path of an attacker can warn you of an approaching threat.
- Winston leaps in the direction of his targeting reticle when activating his Jump Pack. By looking up, he can jump nearly straight up and land where he took off.
- Graviton Surge can pull enemies away from a map objective, giving your team a chance to take the objective uncontested.
- Transcendence is a great counter to many enemy area-of-effect abilities, such as Zarya’s Graviton Surge.