Gamer Geek News

reddit: the front page of the internet

Harambe was born 18 years ago today, let's get him to the front page for his birthday

Harambe was born 18 years ago today, let's get him to the front page for his birthday submitted by /u/diamonding to r/Harambe
[link] [comments]

Posted on 27 May 2017 | 4:29 pm

I write good-doing, not happy tales

I write good-doing, not happy tales submitted by /u/angrybirds65 to r/tumblr
[link] [comments]

Posted on 27 May 2017 | 3:33 pm

Never answer your phone during a concert

Never answer your phone during a concert submitted by /u/n0c1gar to r/funny
[link] [comments]

Posted on 27 May 2017 | 2:57 pm

Souza attempts to dive 20 feet for a ball in the gap, fails

Souza attempts to dive 20 feet for a ball in the gap, fails submitted by /u/TwinkiePower to r/baseball
[link] [comments]

Posted on 27 May 2017 | 2:33 pm

THIS. FUCKING. GUY. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

THIS. FUCKING. GUY. 🇺🇸 submitted by /u/nactlax to r/MURICA
[link] [comments]

Posted on 27 May 2017 | 2:15 pm

happy

happy submitted by /u/Chocolations to r/aww
[link] [comments]

Posted on 27 May 2017 | 1:35 pm

So much for the tolerant right!

So much for the tolerant right! submitted by /u/bayonettaisonsteam to r/PoliticalHumor
[link] [comments]

Posted on 27 May 2017 | 1:33 pm

3D printing a hairy lion

3D printing a hairy lion submitted by /u/aloofloofah to r/interestingasfuck
[link] [comments]

Posted on 27 May 2017 | 1:15 pm

Welcome to Oregon

Welcome to Oregon submitted by /u/_GORK to r/gifs
[link] [comments]

Posted on 27 May 2017 | 1:13 pm

Things I Hate

Things I Hate submitted by /u/tadisfox to r/firstworldanarchists
[link] [comments]

Posted on 27 May 2017 | 1:05 pm

haha

haha submitted by /u/hyperham51197 to r/dankmemes
[link] [comments]

Posted on 27 May 2017 | 12:59 pm

helicopter their nobs

submitted by /u/Grizz_Warrior to r/ScottishPeopleTwitter
[link] [comments]

Posted on 27 May 2017 | 12:47 pm

Some people I know are trying to stop cops from crashing their party.

Some people I know are trying to stop cops from crashing their party. submitted by /u/HaydanTruax to r/trashy
[link] [comments]

Posted on 27 May 2017 | 12:45 pm

Azula VS Zuko Final Agni Kai

Azula VS Zuko Final Agni Kai submitted by /u/genkaiX1 to r/television
[link] [comments]

Posted on 27 May 2017 | 12:28 pm

Native to Mexico, the axolotl has a slimy tail and a mouth that curls into an odd smile. It is known as the "water monster" or the "Mexican walking fish."

Native to Mexico, the axolotl has a slimy tail and a mouth that curls into an odd smile. It is known as the "water monster" or the "Mexican walking fish." submitted by /u/polisci201 to r/Awwducational
[link] [comments]

Posted on 27 May 2017 | 12:18 pm

Hey guys! Just finished this one at work, hope you like!!!

Hey guys! Just finished this one at work, hope you like!!! submitted by /u/LeanFoo to r/gaming
[link] [comments]

Posted on 27 May 2017 | 12:05 pm

Both my mom and I are graduating today

Both my mom and I are graduating today submitted by /u/trev1776 to r/pics
[link] [comments]

Posted on 27 May 2017 | 11:53 am

Russian ambassador told Moscow that Kushner wanted secret communications channel with Kremlin

submitted by /u/saucytryhard to r/worldnews
[link] [comments]

Posted on 27 May 2017 | 11:05 am

PSA: Don't fucking burn pallets or anything with nails on our beaches! (Kelley Point Park) 😑

PSA: Don't fucking burn pallets or anything with nails on our beaches! (Kelley Point Park) 😡 submitted by /u/Tru_Fakt to r/Portland
[link] [comments]

Posted on 27 May 2017 | 10:52 am

Humans have only explored 20 percent of the ocean, what do you think lurks in the other 80 percent ?

submitted by /u/Barazway to r/AskReddit
[link] [comments]

Posted on 27 May 2017 | 10:14 am

TIL that the Ancient Egyptians used 12 months of exactly 30 days, with 5 days of festivities at the end to add up to 365

TIL that the Ancient Egyptians used 12 months of exactly 30 days, with 5 days of festivities at the end to add up to 365 submitted by /u/Real_Elon_Musk to r/todayilearned
[link] [comments]

Posted on 27 May 2017 | 10:03 am

ELI5: How did prostitution work before birth control? Would people "pull out?" Was there a type of abortion?

submitted by /u/pinkseason to r/explainlikeimfive
[link] [comments]

Posted on 27 May 2017 | 9:50 am

This American produce shelf in a Finnish supermarket.

This American produce shelf in a Finnish supermarket. submitted by /u/Shava-23 to r/mildlyinteresting
[link] [comments]

Posted on 27 May 2017 | 9:47 am

πŸ”₯ Bumblebee Liftoff

🔥 Bumblebee Liftoff submitted by /u/edr-- to r/NatureIsFuckingLit
[link] [comments]

Posted on 27 May 2017 | 9:16 am

Ken M on Jesus' Resurrection Schedule

submitted by /u/nicolas_west to r/KenM
[link] [comments]

Posted on 27 May 2017 | 9:01 am