I’ve been playing far too much Elite:Dangerous!
So much that I missed this patch to SSFiv back in December!
Here are the changes, thanks to Eventhubs, now off to see how the changes work for my mains, and if they’re any new moves 🙂
Characters left completely unchanged: Chun-Li, Rufus, Dudley and Guy.
• Close-standing HK — The part that hits overhead, damage increased from 30 to 70, stun dealt increased from 50 to 100, advantage on hit reduced from +5F to +2F.
• Close-standing MK — Fixed a bug where Adon would get counter-hit on this move even after its start-up and active frames have passed.
• Far-standing HK — When used as part of a juggle combo, only the 2nd hit will connect.
J• Jaguar Varied Assault — Fixed a bug where the opponent could not activate Delayed Wakeup after getting hit by certain parts of this move.
• L/M/H/EX Gohadouken — start-up changed from 14F to 13F.
• Crazy Buffalo/Violence Buffalo — Fixed a bug where Delayed Wakeup could not be activated if the opponent was struck in mid-air by any hit other than the last.
• Dirty Bull — Command changed from 720 degrees + PPP to 63214 x2 + PPP.
• Close-standing MK — Fixed a bug where Blanka could get counter-hit with this move even after its start-up and active frames have passed.
• Cr.MK — Start-up changed from 5F to 4F, advantage on-hit from +5F to +4F, has less pushback on-hit and on-block (guard-back, hit-back).
• MK Spin Drive Smasher — Fixed a bug where Delayed Wakeup could not be activated if the last his of this move were to cause a counter-hit on the opponent.
• Crack Kick — Start-up changed from 15F to 14F.
• Zonk Knuckle — Charge time required for this move has been increased from 60/90/120F to 60/120/180F. Lv2 and Lv3 versions of this move are throw-invincible until the end of active frames. After a Lv3 Zonk Knuckle has been landed, you can now follow-up with juggle combos; but the opponent will not float as high as before.
• EX Criminal Upper — Strik invincibility changed from 1~6F to 1~7F
• M/H Dead End Irony — Fixed a bug that caused Delayed Wakeup to not work when your opponent is struck with certain hits of this move.
• Emergency Combination — Command changed from 214214+P to 236236+K. Fixed a bug that caused Delayed Wakeup to not work when your opponent is struck with certain hits of this move.
• Burst Time — Fixed a bug that caused Delayed Wakeup to not work when your opponent is struck with certain hits of this move.
• L/M/H/EX Gadoken — Start-up changed from 14F to 13F.
-far st.LP/cr.LP : Can now be cancelled into rapid dagger on whiff and on chains
-far st.MP : startup reduced from 7f > 5f
-cr.HP : Can now be cancelled into EX focus/EX Red focus/Super
-EX Psycho Sting : Increased the forward movement.
-Increased the blockstun by 4f. Is now -1 on block after fadc
-Psycho Sting all versions : Invincibility time increased from 1-5f to 1-8f
-Rapid Dagger all versions : Increased hitstun and blockstun by 4f on the second to last hit
-Increased blockstun on all the hits, now is more often a true blockstring
-EX Spiral Arrow : Damage reduced from 160 to 120
-EX Scramble (LK+MK) : Reduced the time where Decapre disappears and the cancel window from 13f to 7f
-EX Razor Edge Slicer : Is now projectile invincible until the last active frame
-DCM : When both commands overlap, the anti-air version now has priority over the ground version
• Far-standing HP — On counter-hit, regardless if this move lands on a standing, crouching or aerial opponent, it Will cause the same blowback
• LK Double Rolling Sobat — Has lower-body invincibility from start-up to end of active frames; advantage on-block changed from -3F to -4F.
• EX Jack Knife Maximum — Expanded hitbox to cover lower area, making it easier to hit characters with lower crouching hurtboxes.
• EX Machinegun Upper — Lesser blowback distance on-hit.
-Back+LK reduced recovery frame from 8 to 7, increased frame advantage from 2 to 3
-Crouch LP does 50 damage from 40
-Crouch LK does 40 from 30
-EX slaps moves him forward on its own without directional input
-Bug fix where you couldn’t delay-wakeup after headbutt
-U2 is now half circle back twice again, does 500 damage from 450
-bigger crouching hurtbox in neutral/hitstun/blockstun
-fixed a bug where she could not cancel her pre jump frames?
-switching the priorities for lynx tail and scratch wheel
-bigger hitbox on her thigh on cr.LP
-bigger hitbox and hurtbox on cr.MK
-j.HK: fixed a bug where she could be counter hit during the active frames
-L scratch wheel startup reduced from 6f > 3f
-H scratch wheel: bigger hitbox on the third hit
-L/M scratch wheel: fixed a bug where she could be counter hit during the active frames
-L/M/H scratch wheel: first hit forces standing
-M lynx tail: first hit on hit/guard pulls the opponent
-H lynx tail: first to third hits pull the opponent on hit/guard
-fixed a bug where you could not use delayed wake up after getting knocked down by this move
-L/M/H Lynx tail: hitbox extended forward
-M Rhyno horn: fixed a bug where you could not be counter hit during the startup frames
-Rhyno horn all versions: first hit now connects with crouching opponents
-EX Mallet Smash: advantage on block changed from -4 > -5
-Spin Scythe all versions: fixed a bug where the opponent could go through elena if they were behind her
-Guacamole Leg Throw, bug fix where you couldn’t delay your wakeup
-Vitality reduced to 900 from 950
-U1, the non-animation final hit does 140 damage from 165
-Crouch MP, 70 damage from 60
-Rapid poke recovery is 17 from 18
-Super now does 300 damage from 250
-Shitenketsu now does full animation on airborne opponent, bug fix where the property of the move changed when used as a reversal etc.
-Super, bug fix where you couldn’t delay your wakeup
-U2, stun value is now 75% instead of 65% when picked WCD, bug fix where stun value was 100% when picked WCD
-U1 increased invincibility from “1-6” to “1-9”
-Crouch LP, recovery frame now 6 from 8, frame advantage on block now +2 from 0, frame advantage on hit now +5 from +3, mashable when oiled
-Diagonal jump MK, increased hitbox and easier to cross-up when oiled
• Dizzy motion — Hurtboxes appear at the same timing as a regular wake-up now.
• Standing LP — Recovery frames changed from 11F to 7F. On-hit, the advantage has been changed from +2F to +6F. On block, the advantage has been changed from -2F to +2F.
• Standing MP — Fixed a bug where this move could be counter-hit after the start-up frames have expired.
• Crouching HK — Hitbox that causes pushback has been adjusted backwards (not sure what this does).
• H Moonsault Press — Damage changed from 220 to 250, stun dealt from 150 to 200.
• L/M/H Moonsault Press — Hitboxes that previously caused this move to be counter-hit during its start-up have been removed.
• L/M/H/EX Giant Palm Bomber — Until the end of the active frames, the front part of Hugo’s palms will be projectile invincible. During the move, • Hugo’s hurtboxes will be altered. This move does more pushback now. Even if this move cancels out a projectile, its attack hitbox will still be considered active (and can hit).
• EX Shootdown Backbreaker — Damage decreased from 180 to 160. The horizontal distance travelled when Hugo is descending/falling is lowered.
• L/M/H/EX Shootdown Backbreaker — The input window for this move has been changed to match that for other commands, so it’s easier to puff off.
• L/M/H/EX Ultra Throw — Hitboxes that previously caused this move to be counter-hit during its start-up have been removed.
• L/M/H/EX Meatsquasher — Hitboxes that previously caused this move to be counter-hit during its start-up have been removed.
• Hammer Mountain — Until the end of the active frames for this first part of this move, Hugo is completely invincible.
-Backhand punch no longer cancellable on whiff
-U2, bug fix where you couldn’t delay your wakeup
-Close standing LP, hitbox during U1 is same as normal
-Close standing MK, first hit now forces stand, first 1-6 frames she’s considered grounded and throw invincible
-Heavy Fuhajin, the projectile does not hit the crouching opponent
-Fuhajin, the meter gain for the first motion 10 from 20, the meter gain for projectile 30 from 20 on hit, 15 from 10 on block
-Hitbox and hurtbox of crouch MK now same as it was in ver.2012
-Air tatsu escape is now impossible even with plinking
-Forward+HK, bug fix where you couldn’t delay your wakeup
-U2, bug fix where you couldn’t delay your wakeup
-Bug fix where his throws had 1 frame longer tech window
-Medium Scissor Kick has reduced pushback on hit, easier to land EX red focus
-EX Goshoryuken, focus cancellable on 2nd hit on block
-Light demon slash, damage increased to 120 from 110, stun increased to 150 from 130
-Air Raging Demon, bug fix where you couldn’t delay your wakeup
• Health — Decreased from 1,000 to 950.
• Hurtbox — Standing and crouching hurtbox increased.
• Jump transition frames — Fixed a bug where certain special moves could not be executed during the jump transition frames.
• Back throw — Will no longer execute with negative edge.
• Close-standing HP — Fixed a bug where this move could be counter-hit after the start-up frames have expired.
• Far-standing MP — Fixed a bug where this move could be counter-hit after the start-up frames have expired.
• EX Aeolus Edge — Easier to hit in close-quarters situations.
• L/M/H/EX Whip of Love — Hitbox expanded.
• L/M/H Love Me Tender — Damaged decreased from 90/100 to 70/80. When this move is whiffed (and only when whiffed), the recovery is 19F instead of 16F.
• EX Kiss By Goddess — Hitbox of the initial move is expanded.
• Poison Kiss — Throw distance is expanded.
-close HK : Reduced stun from 200 to 150
-far MP : Increased active frames from 3f to 5f
-far HP : Slightly extended the hitbox on the second hit forward
-Reduced the meter gain on hit from 60/60 to 30/30, and on guard from 30/30 to 15/15
-Diagonal j.HP : Fixed a bug where he could get counter hit after the active frames
-EX Patriot Circle : Slightly increased the forward movement before the first hit
-All Patriot Circle : Fixed a bug where Rolento would win when using Patriot Circle against certain counter moves
-LMH Stinger (projectile part) : Extended the hitbox on the first frame down
-LMH Mekong Delta Attack (follow up) : Changed the effect on counter hit from “knockdown” to “hitstun”
-Changed the advantage on hit from -2 to +2
-EX Mekong Delta Attack (follow up) : Changed the advantage on block from -10 to -5
-Changed the effect on all the hits except the last from “hitstun” to “knockdown”
-EX Mekong Delta Air Raid : Changed the frames 1-10 from “projectile invincible” to “strike and projectile invincible”
-Changed the advantage on block from -3 to -5
-Mine Sweeper : Fixed a bug where you could not buffer it as a reversal
-EX Soul Spiral does 33 chip from 30
-Close standing HK increased recovery frame from 15 to 17, 3 more frames of advantage against standing opponent, 2 more frames of advantage against crouching opponent, 2nd hit is now cancellable into focus, red focus, and super
-Light Hadoken travels slower
-Heavy Hadoken travels faster
-Bug fix where his throws had 1 frame shorter tech window
-U2 does 303 damage from 255 on airborn opponent
-EX Shunpukyaku, first 1-3 hits now force stand, hitbox increased downward so she doesn’t hop over the opponent
-EX Hadoken, travel speed differs by the button combinations, recovery frame is now 44 from 48
-Vitality increased from 800 to 850
-Jump MK, bug fix where Seth got counter-hit worth of damage and stun while he gets hit during the move’s active frame
-Bug fix where his throw’s tech window was 3 frames shorter
-Light Spire startup now 15 from 11
-Medium Spire startup now 17 from 14
-Medium Tomahawk Buster, now 2 hits, 1 hit forces stand on grounded opponent, damage changed to “90 + 60” from “150”, stun changed to “150 + 50” from “200”, 1st hit is cancellable into EX focus, red focus, and super
-Bug fix where the final hit of RCF didn’t gain additional frame advantage on counter-hit, bug fix where final hit of RCF gained double super meter
-Bug fix where final EX RCF didn’t gain additional frame advantage on counter-hit, bug fix where he gained meter without the claw
-Crouch MK, bug fix where he didn’t gain additional frame advantage on counter-hit
-Far standing LP, on counter-hit, the opponent is now in float state instead of soft knockdown during Genei Jin
-Light shoulder, stun is now 100 from 200, super meter gain reduced 20 from 30 on whiff, 30 from 60 on hit, 15 from 30 on block
-EX lunge punch, frame advantage now -1 on block from +1
-Light green hand travel distance reduced, more pushback on hit
-EX green hand forces stand on hit