Characters left completely unchanged: Chun-Li, Rufus, Dudley and Guy.
• Close-standing HK — The part that hits overhead, damage increased from 30 to 70, stun dealt increased from 50 to 100, advantage on hit reduced from +5F to +2F.
• Close-standing MK — Fixed a bug where Adon would get counter-hit on this move even after its start-up and active frames have passed.
• Far-standing HK — When used as part of a juggle combo, only the 2nd hit will connect.
J• Jaguar Varied Assault — Fixed a bug where the opponent could not activate Delayed Wakeup after getting hit by certain parts of this move.
• L/M/H/EX Gohadouken — start-up changed from 14F to 13F.
• Crazy Buffalo/Violence Buffalo — Fixed a bug where Delayed Wakeup could not be activated if the opponent was struck in mid-air by any hit other than the last.
• Dirty Bull — Command changed from 720 degrees + PPP to 63214 x2 + PPP.
• Close-standing MK — Fixed a bug where Blanka could get counter-hit with this move even after its start-up and active frames have passed.
• Cr.MK — Start-up changed from 5F to 4F, advantage on-hit from +5F to +4F, has less pushback on-hit and on-block (guard-back, hit-back).
• MK Spin Drive Smasher — Fixed a bug where Delayed Wakeup could not be activated if the last his of this move were to cause a counter-hit on the opponent.
• Crack Kick — Start-up changed from 15F to 14F.
• Zonk Knuckle — Charge time required for this move has been increased from 60/90/120F to 60/120/180F. Lv2 and Lv3 versions of this move are throw-invincible until the end of active frames. After a Lv3 Zonk Knuckle has been landed, you can now follow-up with juggle combos; but the opponent will not float as high as before.
• EX Criminal Upper — Strik invincibility changed from 1~6F to 1~7F
• M/H Dead End Irony — Fixed a bug that caused Delayed Wakeup to not work when your opponent is struck with certain hits of this move.
• Emergency Combination — Command changed from 214214+P to 236236+K. Fixed a bug that caused Delayed Wakeup to not work when your opponent is struck with certain hits of this move.
• Burst Time — Fixed a bug that caused Delayed Wakeup to not work when your opponent is struck with certain hits of this move.
• L/M/H/EX Gadoken — Start-up changed from 14F to 13F.
-far st.LP/cr.LP : Can now be cancelled into rapid dagger on whiff and on chains
-far st.MP : startup reduced from 7f > 5f
-cr.HP : Can now be cancelled into EX focus/EX Red focus/Super
-EX Psycho Sting : Increased the forward movement.
-Increased the blockstun by 4f. Is now -1 on block after fadc
-Psycho Sting all versions : Invincibility time increased from 1-5f to 1-8f
-Rapid Dagger all versions : Increased hitstun and blockstun by 4f on the second to last hit
-Increased blockstun on all the hits, now is more often a true blockstring
-EX Spiral Arrow : Damage reduced from 160 to 120
-EX Scramble (LK+MK) : Reduced the time where Decapre disappears and the cancel window from 13f to 7f
-EX Razor Edge Slicer : Is now projectile invincible until the last active frame
-DCM : When both commands overlap, the anti-air version now has priority over the ground version
• Far-standing HP — On counter-hit, regardless if this move lands on a standing, crouching or aerial opponent, it Will cause the same blowback
• LK Double Rolling Sobat — Has lower-body invincibility from start-up to end of active frames; advantage on-block changed from -3F to -4F.
• EX Jack Knife Maximum — Expanded hitbox to cover lower area, making it easier to hit characters with lower crouching hurtboxes.
• EX Machinegun Upper — Lesser blowback distance on-hit.
-Back+LK reduced recovery frame from 8 to 7, increased frame advantage from 2 to 3
-Crouch LP does 50 damage from 40
-Crouch LK does 40 from 30
-EX slaps moves him forward on its own without directional input
-Bug fix where you couldn’t delay-wakeup after headbutt
-U2 is now half circle back twice again, does 500 damage from 450
-bigger crouching hurtbox in neutral/hitstun/blockstun
-fixed a bug where she could not cancel her pre jump frames?
-switching the priorities for lynx tail and scratch wheel
-bigger hitbox on her thigh on cr.LP
-bigger hitbox and hurtbox on cr.MK
-j.HK: fixed a bug where she could be counter hit during the active frames
-L scratch wheel startup reduced from 6f > 3f
-H scratch wheel: bigger hitbox on the third hit
-L/M scratch wheel: fixed a bug where she could be counter hit during the active frames
-L/M/H scratch wheel: first hit forces standing
-M lynx tail: first hit on hit/guard pulls the opponent
-H lynx tail: first to third hits pull the opponent on hit/guard
-fixed a bug where you could not use delayed wake up after getting knocked down by this move
-L/M/H Lynx tail: hitbox extended forward
-M Rhyno horn: fixed a bug where you could not be counter hit during the startup frames
-Rhyno horn all versions: first hit now connects with crouching opponents
-EX Mallet Smash: advantage on block changed from -4 > -5
-Spin Scythe all versions: fixed a bug where the opponent could go through elena if they were behind her
-Guacamole Leg Throw, bug fix where you couldn’t delay your wakeup
-Vitality reduced to 900 from 950
-U1, the non-animation final hit does 140 damage from 165
-Crouch MP, 70 damage from 60
-Rapid poke recovery is 17 from 18
-Super now does 300 damage from 250
-Shitenketsu now does full animation on airborne opponent, bug fix where the property of the move changed when used as a reversal etc.
-Super, bug fix where you couldn’t delay your wakeup
-U2, stun value is now 75% instead of 65% when picked WCD, bug fix where stun value was 100% when picked WCD
-U1 increased invincibility from “1-6” to “1-9”
-Crouch LP, recovery frame now 6 from 8, frame advantage on block now +2 from 0, frame advantage on hit now +5 from +3, mashable when oiled
-Diagonal jump MK, increased hitbox and easier to cross-up when oiled
• Dizzy motion — Hurtboxes appear at the same timing as a regular wake-up now.
• Standing LP — Recovery frames changed from 11F to 7F. On-hit, the advantage has been changed from +2F to +6F. On block, the advantage has been changed from -2F to +2F.
• Standing MP — Fixed a bug where this move could be counter-hit after the start-up frames have expired.
• Crouching HK — Hitbox that causes pushback has been adjusted backwards (not sure what this does).
• H Moonsault Press — Damage changed from 220 to 250, stun dealt from 150 to 200.
• L/M/H Moonsault Press — Hitboxes that previously caused this move to be counter-hit during its start-up have been removed.
• L/M/H/EX Giant Palm Bomber — Until the end of the active frames, the front part of Hugo’s palms will be projectile invincible. During the move, • Hugo’s hurtboxes will be altered. This move does more pushback now. Even if this move cancels out a projectile, its attack hitbox will still be considered active (and can hit).
• EX Shootdown Backbreaker — Damage decreased from 180 to 160. The horizontal distance travelled when Hugo is descending/falling is lowered.
• L/M/H/EX Shootdown Backbreaker — The input window for this move has been changed to match that for other commands, so it’s easier to puff off.
• L/M/H/EX Ultra Throw — Hitboxes that previously caused this move to be counter-hit during its start-up have been removed.
• L/M/H/EX Meatsquasher — Hitboxes that previously caused this move to be counter-hit during its start-up have been removed.
• Hammer Mountain — Until the end of the active frames for this first part of this move, Hugo is completely invincible.
-Backhand punch no longer cancellable on whiff
-U2, bug fix where you couldn’t delay your wakeup
-Close standing LP, hitbox during U1 is same as normal
-Close standing MK, first hit now forces stand, first 1-6 frames she’s considered grounded and throw invincible
-Heavy Fuhajin, the projectile does not hit the crouching opponent
-Fuhajin, the meter gain for the first motion 10 from 20, the meter gain for projectile 30 from 20 on hit, 15 from 10 on block
-Hitbox and hurtbox of crouch MK now same as it was in ver.2012
-Air tatsu escape is now impossible even with plinking
-Forward+HK, bug fix where you couldn’t delay your wakeup
-U2, bug fix where you couldn’t delay your wakeup
-Bug fix where his throws had 1 frame longer tech window
-Medium Scissor Kick has reduced pushback on hit, easier to land EX red focus
-EX Goshoryuken, focus cancellable on 2nd hit on block
-Light demon slash, damage increased to 120 from 110, stun increased to 150 from 130
-Air Raging Demon, bug fix where you couldn’t delay your wakeup
• Health — Decreased from 1,000 to 950.
• Hurtbox — Standing and crouching hurtbox increased.
• Jump transition frames — Fixed a bug where certain special moves could not be executed during the jump transition frames.
• Back throw — Will no longer execute with negative edge.
• Close-standing HP — Fixed a bug where this move could be counter-hit after the start-up frames have expired.
• Far-standing MP — Fixed a bug where this move could be counter-hit after the start-up frames have expired.
• EX Aeolus Edge — Easier to hit in close-quarters situations.
• L/M/H/EX Whip of Love — Hitbox expanded.
• L/M/H Love Me Tender — Damaged decreased from 90/100 to 70/80. When this move is whiffed (and only when whiffed), the recovery is 19F instead of 16F.
• EX Kiss By Goddess — Hitbox of the initial move is expanded.
• Poison Kiss — Throw distance is expanded.
-close HK : Reduced stun from 200 to 150
-far MP : Increased active frames from 3f to 5f
-far HP : Slightly extended the hitbox on the second hit forward
-Reduced the meter gain on hit from 60/60 to 30/30, and on guard from 30/30 to 15/15
-Diagonal j.HP : Fixed a bug where he could get counter hit after the active frames
-EX Patriot Circle : Slightly increased the forward movement before the first hit
-All Patriot Circle : Fixed a bug where Rolento would win when using Patriot Circle against certain counter moves
-LMH Stinger (projectile part) : Extended the hitbox on the first frame down
-LMH Mekong Delta Attack (follow up) : Changed the effect on counter hit from “knockdown” to “hitstun”
-Changed the advantage on hit from -2 to +2
-EX Mekong Delta Attack (follow up) : Changed the advantage on block from -10 to -5
-Changed the effect on all the hits except the last from “hitstun” to “knockdown”
-EX Mekong Delta Air Raid : Changed the frames 1-10 from “projectile invincible” to “strike and projectile invincible”
-Changed the advantage on block from -3 to -5
-Mine Sweeper : Fixed a bug where you could not buffer it as a reversal
-EX Soul Spiral does 33 chip from 30
-Close standing HK increased recovery frame from 15 to 17, 3 more frames of advantage against standing opponent, 2 more frames of advantage against crouching opponent, 2nd hit is now cancellable into focus, red focus, and super
-Light Hadoken travels slower
-Heavy Hadoken travels faster
-Bug fix where his throws had 1 frame shorter tech window
-U2 does 303 damage from 255 on airborn opponent
-EX Shunpukyaku, first 1-3 hits now force stand, hitbox increased downward so she doesn’t hop over the opponent
-EX Hadoken, travel speed differs by the button combinations, recovery frame is now 44 from 48
-Vitality increased from 800 to 850
-Jump MK, bug fix where Seth got counter-hit worth of damage and stun while he gets hit during the move’s active frame
-Bug fix where his throw’s tech window was 3 frames shorter
-Light Spire startup now 15 from 11
-Medium Spire startup now 17 from 14
-Medium Tomahawk Buster, now 2 hits, 1 hit forces stand on grounded opponent, damage changed to “90 + 60” from “150”, stun changed to “150 + 50” from “200”, 1st hit is cancellable into EX focus, red focus, and super
-Bug fix where the final hit of RCF didn’t gain additional frame advantage on counter-hit, bug fix where final hit of RCF gained double super meter
-Bug fix where final EX RCF didn’t gain additional frame advantage on counter-hit, bug fix where he gained meter without the claw
-Crouch MK, bug fix where he didn’t gain additional frame advantage on counter-hit
-Far standing LP, on counter-hit, the opponent is now in float state instead of soft knockdown during Genei Jin
-Light shoulder, stun is now 100 from 200, super meter gain reduced 20 from 30 on whiff, 30 from 60 on hit, 15 from 30 on block
-EX lunge punch, frame advantage now -1 on block from +1
-Light green hand travel distance reduced, more pushback on hit
-EX green hand forces stand on hit